Now you can enjoy a lighter hot dog without compromising on taste.
About Chicken Frankfurters
If you’re keeping a keen eye on fat intake, you’ll love HERTA® Chicken Frankfurters. With over 64% less saturated fat than our pork frankfurters, they’re a lighter alternative but still pack 100% taste.
Like all of our frankfurters, HERTA® Chicken Frankfurters offer the perfect balance between firmness on the outside and soft texture on the inside – the definition of the perfect hot dog.
- Smoked with natural beechwood, Chicken Frankfurters are delicately sweet and smoky to the taste
- Available in packs of 10
HERTA Chicken Frankfurters are so easy to prepare! We think they taste best when fried or oven baked but they're also great on a barbecue and can be simmered or grilled in minutes. Remove from the packaging before cooking.
- Remove from packaging. Preheat the oven to 200C, Gas Mark 6 and bake on a parchment lined baking tray for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from packaging. Place in a pan of simmering water for 4 minutes.
- Remove from packaging. Place under a pre-heated moderate grill for 4-6 minutes, turning occasionally.
Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase. Can be stored: 3 months in a 3* or 4* freezer or 1 month in a 2* freezer. Defrost thoroughly before use. After defrosting keep refrigerated and eat within 2 days. DO NOT REFREEZE.
Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide. Ensure that the product is piping hot throughout before serving. For small children it is recommended that the frankfurter is sliced into smaller mouthfuls.
Each serving typically contains:
- 314kJ / 76kcal or 4%
- 0.5g or <1%
- 6.0g or 9%
- 1.2g or 6%
- 0.63g or 11%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)