Classics Frankfurters - 10 pack
Bring the traditional hot dog home with HERTA® Classics, delicious any day of the week.
About Classics Frankfurters - 10 pack
Introducing the UK's best selling frankfurters. Our Classics are the original frankfurter, lightly seasoned for that unmistakable HERTA® taste.
Like all of our frankfurters, Classics have a firm bite on the outside and are tender and juicy on the inside - the definition of the perfect hot dog.
Serve with a squeeze of ketchup topped with mustard and fried onions for the quintessentially classic hot dog at home.
- Smoked with natural beechwood, Classics are delicately sweet and smoky to the taste
- Available in packs of 4 and 10
Herta Classics are so easy to prepare! We think they taste best when fried or oven-baked but they're also great on a barbeque and can be simmered or grilled in minutes. Remove from the packaging before cooking.
- Remove from packaging. Preheat the oven to 200C, Gas Mark 6 and bake on a parchment lined baking tray for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from packaging. Place in a pan of simmering water for 4 minutes.
- Remove from packaging. Place on a microwavable plate and cover. Cook on HALF POWER following the times shown in the table. Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
|Heating Category||B 650 W||E 850 W|
|For 2 frankfurters||1 min 30 secs||1 min 10 secs|
Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide. Ensure that the product is piping hot throughout before serving. For small children it is recommended that the frankfurter is sliced into smaller mouthfuls.
Each serving typically contains:
- 416kJ / 100kcal or 5%
- 0.7g or <1%
- 8.8g or 13%
- 3.4g or 17%
- 0.56g or 9%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)