Give hunger the heave-ho with our HERTA® jumbo frankfurters. They’re big on size and taste.
About Jumbos Frankfurters
The king of the range, this big boy is our frankfurter heavyweight. At 90g it packs enough punch to satisfy grown-up appetites.
Why not embrace the street-food trend and make a traditional style hot dog? Or show the jumbo who’s boss by chopping it up into smaller pieces to create something individual like the New Yorker?
- Smoked with natural beechwood, Jumbos are delicately sweet and smoky to the taste
- Available in packs of 4
HERTA Jumbo Frankfurters are so easy to prepare! We think they taste best when fried or oven baked but they're also great on a barbecue and can be simmered or grilled in minutes. Remove from the packaging before cooking.
- Remove from packaging. Preheat the oven to 200°C, Gas mark 6 and bake on a parchment lined baking tray for 12 minutes.
- Remove from packaging. Place in a pan of simmering water for 7 minutes.
- Remove from packaging. Place on a microwavable plate and cover. Cook on FULL POWER following the times shown in the table. Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
|Heating Category||B 650 W||E 850 W|
|For 1 frankfurter||1 min 20 secs||1 min|
Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide. Ensure that the product is piping hot throughout before serving. For small children it is recommended that the frankfurter is sliced into smaller mouthfuls.
Each serving typically contains:
- 1057kJ / 256kcal or 13%
- 1.8g or 2%
- 22.5g or 32%
- 8.8g or 44%
- 1.44g or 24%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)