Cream Cheese and Jalapeno Hot Dogs
Serve some fun and a burst of heat with Herta
Serves: 10 hot dogs
- 350g HERTA Chicken Frankfurters
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 10 hot dog buns
- 280g light cream cheese
- 100g sliced jalapenos in brine
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the onion for 10 minutes over a low heat until caramelised.
- Cook the frankfurters following the simple pack instructions.
- Split the hot dog rolls open across their tops, spread with cream cheese and gently fill each one with a hot frankfurter.
- Top with the caramelised onion and jalapenos.
Each serving typically contains:
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Movie Night
- Fun parties