Ghoulish Ghost Pasta
Cook up a spooky surprise for your family!
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 6 Herta Classic Frankfurters, cut into 4
- 400g courgette, grated
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp reduced fat crème fraiche
- 300g pasta shapes
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Black peppercorns
- Cut the Herta Frankfurters into halves and the slice the cut ends lengthways to create the octopus legs. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of rapidly boiling water according to the on pack instructions adding the Herta octopuses to the boiling water for the last minute.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking brown the grated courgette on a high heat with the vegetable oil in a non-stick pan. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the crème fraiche.
- Carefully remove the Herta Octopuses from the pasta and then strain. Use two black peppercorns to create eyes. Top the pasta with the courgette mix, halved cherry tomatoes and the Herta Frankfurter octopuses.
Each serving typically contains:
- 2308kJ / 549kcal or 27%
- 7.0g or 8%
- 17.7g or 25%
- 6.7g or 34%
- 1.34g or 22%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Easy Lunch
- Fun parties