5 Minute Stir Fry
Super tasty stir fry ready in just 5 minutes!
- 1tbsp Sunflower oil
- 350g Pack HERTA® Frankfurters Classics, sliced
- 115g Spring onion, sliced
- 115g Mange tout or sugar-snap peas
- 1 Large red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 300g Ready cooked egg noodles
- 120g Sachet sticky plum stir fry sauce
- Sesame seeds, to finish
- Heat the oil in a large pan or wok and stir fry the frankfurters for a few minutes.
- Add the vegetables and cook for a few minutes over a high heat.
- Add the noodles and sauce and heat until bubbling.
- Finish with sesame seeds and serve.
Each serving typically contains:
- 2780kJ / 664kcal or 33%
- 21.4g or 24%
- 32.0g or 46%
- 11.0g or 55%
- 2.1g or 34%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Movie Night
- Fun parties