The no-mess hot dog that'll be a whizz-bang hit on firework night.
Serves: Makes 10 crackin' hot dogs
- 350g pack HERTA® Classics Frankfurters
- 2 baguettes
- Tomato ketchup
- American mustard
How to magic up some bangin’ hot dogs
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6
- Cook the frankfurters in the oven following the pack instructions.
- Heat the bread for a few minutes in the oven then carefully cut each baguette into 5 sections.
- Push the handle end of a wooden spoon down into each roll not quite to the ends and make enough space to insert a hot dog.
- Squirt a little ketchup and mayonnaise into the bread holes and gently stuff with a frankfurter.
- Enjoy the perfect no-mess hot dog (and the fireworks).
Each serving typically contains:
- 1462kJ / 347kcal or 17%
- 6.0g or 7%
- 10.1g or 14%
- 3.8g or 19%
- 1.71g or 29%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Movie Night