Frankfurters with sweet potato chips
Frankfurters and chips with a twist!
- 500g Sweet potatoes, cut into short, chunky chips
- 300g Parsnips, cut into short, chunky chips
- 2tbsp Sunflower oil
- A few sticks fresh rosemary or 1tbsp dried rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 350g Pack HERTA® Frankfurters Classics, cut in half
- 250g Cherry tomatoes
- Green salad, to serve (optional)
- Garlic or lemon mayonnaise, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- On a large roasting tray or lipped baking sheet, toss the sweet potatoes and parsnips in the sunflower oil sprinkle with the rosemary and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and shake over the frankfurters and cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for a further 20 minutes until the frankfurters are golden brown and vegetables slightly charred.
- Remove from the oven and serve with a green salad and garlic or lemon mayonnaise to dip.
Each serving typically contains:
- 2382kJ / 569kcal or 28%
- 33.8g or 38%
- 33.1g or 47%
- 9.6g or 48%
- 1.91g or 32%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Movie Night
- Fun parties