Spice up your life with Herta Chilli!
- 350g pack HERTA® Chicken Frankfurters, chopped
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 1 Red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 Yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 215g Can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 400g Can chopped tomatoes
- 200ml Boiling water
- 1tbsp Paprika
- 2tsp Oregano
- hot chilli powder, to taste
- brown rice, steamed, to serve
- fresh coriander, optional
- sour cream, optional
- In a large pan heat 1tsp oil and fry the chopped frankfurters until golden.
- Add the onion and peppers and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Drain the kidney beans and add to the pan with the chopped tomatoes, water and spices.
- Bring to a simmer then cook for 5 more minutes. Serve with the rice and coriander.
Each serving typically contains:
- 934kj / 223kcal or 11%
- 10.0g or 11%
- 10.5g or 15%
- 2.9g or 15%
- 0.9g or 15%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Movie Night