Create your own spooky snack!
- 500g ready to use bread dough
- 10 pack of Herta Frankfurter Classics
- 3tbs of Carnation Evaporated milk
- 2 tsp mild mustard
You will also need...
Baking trays lined with parchment
- Preheat the oven to 200C (180C with fan) Gas mark 6.
- Slice the Herta Frankfurters in half. Cut the dough into 20 equal pieces and roll each until it is long and thin. Wrap the dough around each Herta Frankfurter, leaving a space for the mummy’s face. Place on the baking trays and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Brush the dough with the evaporated milk and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven and use the mustard to make the faces and bring the mummies to life.
Each serving typically contains:
- 471kj / 113 kcal or 6%
- 1.2 or 1%
- 5.1 or 7%
- 2.1 or 11%
- 0.82 or 14%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Movie Night
- Fun parties