Herta Witches’ Cauldron Soup
A fun twist on a classic favourite!
- 1 pack of 4 Herta Jumbo Frankfurters
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 1 large leek, washed and thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 500ml water
- 225g Carnation Light Evaporated Milk
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan; add the leek, carrots and butternut squash and cook for 5 minutes. Pour over the water and bring to a slow simmer. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Slice the Herta Classic Frankfurters into four equal pieces, add to the soup and stir through. Add the Carnation Light Evaporated Milk and bring back to a simmer for 2 minutes.
Each serving typically contains:
- 1289 / 310 or 15%
- 14.3 or 16%
- 18.7 or 27%
- 7.2 or 36%
- 0.99 or 17%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Movie Night
- Fun parties