Mouse Potato and Beans
Serve up some fun with Herta!
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 720g potatoes, diced
- 100ml semi skimmed milk
- 6 Herta Classic Frankfurters
- 320g fine green beans
- Peel and dice the potatoes and place them in a saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil until they are cooked through and then strain and mash with the semi skimmed milk. Cover and set to one side. Cook the frozen peas in boiling water.
- Use lengths of chives to tie the green beans into bundles and then cook in rapidly boiling water until cooked.
- Cook the Herta Frankfurters according to the on pack instructions and then cut into 2 pieces so that the longer section is two thirds of the length. Mould the mashed potato around the longer section of the Herta Frankfurter and then use the remaining third to create the nose and eyes.
- Give your mouse a green bean tail and chive whiskers and serve with a bundle of green beans.
For children under 4 years: cut the frankfurter lengthwise and then into small pieces to prevent choking.
Each serving typically contains:
- 1402Kj / 335kcal or 17%
- 5.2g or 6%
- 14.3g or 20%
- 5.5g or 28%
- 0.90g or 15%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Easy Lunch
- Fun parties