Spanish Tomato Stew
Perfect addition to a tapas night or a hearty meal on its own...
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Red onion, cut into chunks
- 1tsp Ground cumin
- 1tbsp Paprika
- 350g pack HERTA® Frankfurters Classics, sliced
- 1 Yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 Green pepper, cut into chunks
- 410g Can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 x 400g Cans chopped tomatoes
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the garlic, onion, cumin, paprika and frankfurters.
- Fry for a few minutes until the onions have softened.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with wedges of crusty bread.
Each serving typically contains:
- 1281kJ / 306kcal or 15%
- 8.6g or 10%
- 19.0g or 27%
- 6.4g or 32%
- 1.7g or 28%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Movie Night
- Fun parties