Transform dinnertime into spaghetti and sausage heaven!
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 6 Herta Classic Frankfurters
- 300g Quick cook spaghetti
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- 320g green beans
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Cut the Herta Frankfurters into quarters and then poke about 6 dry spaghetti pieces into one end.
- Add to the boiling water along with any leftover spaghetti and cook for about 3 minutes. While the spaghetti is cooking, steam the green beans until tender.
- Drizzle the ketchup over the spaghetti and serve with the green beans.
Each serving typically contains:
- 1688kJ/402kcal or 20%
- 7.9g or 9%
- 14.8g or 21%
- 5.4g or 27%
- 1.46g or 24%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Easy Lunch
- Fun parties