Classic Hot Dog Toastie
Make movie night’s fun with Herta
Serves: 10 hot dog toasties
- 350g HERTA Frankfurter Classics
- 10 Hot Dog Rolls
- Caramelised Onion Chutney – 1 tbsp per hot dog
- 10 Light Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 1 beef tomato, sliced
- Knob of unsalted butter
- Split the hot dog rolls open across their sides, spoon in a little onion chutney into each and gently stuff each one with a frankfurter, a slice of cheese and a slice of tomato. Flatten each slightly.
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick frying pan over a low heat, then add each hot dog and fry for 4 minutes on each side until golden brown, the frankfurter is piping hot throughout and the cheese has melted.
Each serving typically contains:
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Movie Night