Jumbo hot dog
Satisfy jumbo appetites with this mighty simple hot dog recipe
Serves: Makes 4 mighty hot dogs
- 360g HERTA® Jumbo Frankfurters
- 4 Hot Dog Rolls
- 4 x 2tsp Tomato Ketchup
- 4 x 1tsp American Mustard
How to magic up a hearty jumbo hot dog
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onions over a moderate heat until they turn golden brown.
- Cook the frankfurters following the simple pack instructions.
- Split the hot dog rolls open across their tops and gently stuff each with a hot jumbo frankfurter, top with wiggly lines of ketchup and mustard and a few crispy onions.
Each serving typically contains:
- 1876kJ / 448kcal or 22%
- 9.5g or 11%
- 25.3g or 36%
- 9.6g or 48%
- 2.25g or 38%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Easy Lunch
- Movie Night
- Fun parties