There’s always time for bangers and mash!
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 720g potatoes, diced
- 100ml semi skimmed milk
- 6 Herta Classic Frankfurters
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- 320g frozen peas
- Peel and dice the potatoes and place them in a saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil until they are cooked through and then strain and mash with the semi skimmed milk. Cover and set to one side. Cook the frozen peas in boiling water.
- Cook the Herta Frankfurters according to the on pack instructions and then cut into 2 pieces so that the longer section is two thirds of the length.
- To create your clock spread the mashed potato over the plate, use ketchup to draw the numbers and then finish with Herta Frankfurters for the hands. Serve with peas.
Each serving typically contains:
- 1656kJ / 395kcal or 20%
- 9.5g or 11%
- 14.7g or 21%
- 5.6g or 28%
- 1.53g or 25%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Easy Lunch