Sweet Potato Dogs
Jumbo hot dogs for those jumbo cravings!
Serves: 4 mighty hot dogs
- 4 sweet potatoes, preferably long and thin
- 360g HERTA Jumbo Frankfurters
- 100g guacamole
- 50g half fat sour cream
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Coriander leaf
- 20g Squeezy chilli sauce
- Lime wedges to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C (180C for fan). Bake the sweet potatoes for 40 minutes until tender.
- Cook the frankfurters following the simple pack instructions.
- Trim the ends of the sweet potatoes, halve them and gently stuff each one with a hot frankfurter.
- Top with the guacamole and sour cream, sprinkle over the spring onion and coriander leaves. Squeeze over chilli sauce. Serve with lime wedges
4 mighty hot dogs
Each serving typically contains:
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Easy Lunch
- Movie Night