A hearty frankfurter feast!
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Red onion, cut into chunks
- 1tbsp Oregano
- 360g Pack HERTA® Frankfurters Jumbos, sliced
- 1 Yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 Green pepper, cut into chunks
- 410g Can butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 x 400g Cans chopped tomatoes
- 1tbsp tomato puree
- crusty bread, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the garlic, onion, oregano and frankfurters.
- Fry for a few minutes until the onions have softened.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with wedges of crusty bread.
Each serving typically contains:
- 1168kJ / 279kcal or 14%
- 9.5g or 11%
- 17.1g or 24%
- 6.2g or 31%
- 2.0g or 33%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Fun parties
- Movie Night