Frankfurter and mushroom pilaf
Delicious and easy to prepare...
- 175g Frozen peas
- 175g Frozen sweetcorn
- 350g Pack HERTA® Frankfurters Classics, sliced
- 250g Pack ready cooked mushroom rice
- Fresh lemon juice, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Freshly chopped parsley, to serve
- Place the vegetables and frankfurters in a large pan of boiling water and cook for 4 minutes.
- Drain and return to the pan.
- Steam the rice in the microwave according to the pack instructions.
- Toss all the ingredients together, squeeze over a little lemon juice and add the black pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with the fresh parsley.
Each serving typically contains:
- 1641kJ / 392kcal or 20%
- 3.4g or 4%
- 23.9g or 34%
- 9.1g or 46%
- 1.8g or 30%
of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
- Fun parties
- Easy Lunch